16 Oct How do I get iHeartRadio in my Honda?
All right. You have gotten your Accord. You have awesome taste in radio. You like to stay connected to the latest music news. You love iHeartRadio. But how do you connect one to the other? Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
To connect to an Accord, you’ll need the following:
1. The latest version of iHeartRadio for Auto (version 1.7.2 or above) installed on your iPhone
2. The latest version of the HondaLink App Launcher installed on your iPhone
3. The Honda iOS Cable Kit (available at your Honda of Adventura dealer)
1. Pair your iPhone to your vehicle via bluetooth
2. Connect your iPhone to your vehicle with the Honda iOS Cable Kit
3. Launch the HondaLink App Launcher app on your phone
4. Tap HondaLink Connect on the vehicle screen
5. Select iHeartAuto on the vehicle screen to launch iHeartRadio
If you have any questions or would like some assistance, feel free to contact Honda of Adventura. We’re here to answer any questions you have.