10 Jul Accord #1 In Owner Loyalty
IHS Automotive recognized the Accord as having the highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Traditional Mid-Size Car Segment. This is the second consecutive year that IHS Automotive has ranked the Honda Accord #1 in owner loyalty.
“Customer loyalty is one of the key measurements of product excellence and customer satisfaction,” said John Mendel, American Honda’s executive vice president of sales. “This recognition from IHS Automotive in the hyper-competitive mid-size segment is further proof that Accord continues to check all the boxes for the American car buyer.”
To determine which manufacturers, makes, and models inspired the most loyalty in car customers, IHS Automotive examined 16.5 million new-vehicle registrations from the 2014 model year, which ran from October 1, 2013, to September 30, 2014.
What’s so great about the Accord, you ask? Here is a list of some of the standard features the 2015 Honda Accord Sedan and Coupe promise:
- Security System with Remote Entry and Trunk Release
- Projector-Beam Halogen Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- One-Touch Turn Indicators
- Power Side Mirrors with Expanded View Driver’s Mirrors
- Chrome Door Handles and Exhaust Finisher
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- 8-Inch Touch-Screen Display
- Cruise Control
- Auto-Up/Down Driver’s Window
- Illuminated, Steering-Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Center Console with Armrest and Storage Compartment
Imagine what other goodies the other trim options have in store for you. Call Honda of Adventura right now, today, and see what all the fuss is about. Do it.